Book Reviews – Medical Ethics
Reviews by Del Meyer, MD
- Bioethics – A Primer for Christians by Gilbert Meilaender, 1996.
- Body Bazaar – The Market for Human Tissue in the Biotechnology Age by Lori Andrews and Dorothy Nelkin, 2001.
- Body, Soul and Bioethics by Gilbert C Meilaender, PhD, 1995.
- Denial of the Soul – Spiritual and Medical Perspectives on Euthanasia and Mortality by M. Scott Peck, MD, 1997.
- Ethics on Call – A Medical Ethicist Shows How to Take Charge of Life-and-Death Choices by Nancy Neveloff Dubler and David Nimmons, 1992.
- For the Patient’s Good – The Restoration of Beneficence in Health Care by Edmund D. Pellegrino, MD and David C. Thomasma, PhD, 1998.
- Forced Exit – The Slippery Slope From Assisted Suicide to Legalized Murder by Wesley J. Smith, 1997.
- The Hand of God – A Journey from Death to Life by the Abortion Doctor Who Changed His Mind by Bernard N. Nathanson, MD, 1996.
- Medicine, Money and Morals: Physicians’ Conflicts of Interest by Marc A. Rodwin, 1993.
- Men, Medicine and Their Maker by John W Klotz, PhD, 1991.
- The No Spin Zone – Confrontations with the Powerful and Famous in America by Bill O’Reilly, 2001.
- Saving Childhood – Protecting Our Children from the Assault on Innocence by Michael Medved and Diane Medved, PhD, 1998.