Book Reviews – Patient Issues
Reviews by Del Meyer, MD
- The Anatomy of Hope – How People Prevail in the Face of Illness by Jerome Groopman, 2004.
- Bioterrorism: How You Can Survive by Russell L Blaylock, MD, 2001.
- Body Bazaar – The Market for Human Tissue in the Biotechnology Age by Lori Andrews and Dorothy Nelkin, 2001.
- The Encyclopedia of Mental Health by Ada P Kahn, MPH, and Jan Fawcett, MD, 1993.
- FSTR (FASTER) – The Acceleration of Just about Everything by JMS GLCK (James Gleick), 2000.
- How Doctors Think by Jerome Groopman, 2007.
- The Lost Art of Healing – Practicing Compassion in Medicine by Bernard Lown, MD, 1998.
- The Measure of Our Days – New Beginnings at Life’s End by Jerome Groopman, MD, 1997.
- The Midlife Bible – A Woman’s Survival Guide by Michael P Goodman, MD, 2004.
- Patient Power: The Free-Enterprise Alternative to Clinton’s Health Plan by John C Goodman, PhD and Gerald L Musgrave, PhD, 1994
- Tales from the Bed – On Living, Dying, and Having it All – A Memoir by Jenifer Estess as told to Valerie Estess, 2004.
- The Wisdom of the Body by Sherwin B Nuland, MD, 1997.