The Facebook Continued Invasion of Privacy
08/07/2018 8:48 AM
Facebook has asked banks to share financial information about customers, including bank account balances as it seeks to boost user engagement.
Once you have invaded privacy, there is no limit to how far you can delve. USERS BEWARE!
* * * * *
Why would Gavin Newsom lose 160,000 followers or 10 percent this week in his Twitter account?
- Why did former President Barack Obama lose more than 2 million followers during Twitter’s purge?
- Why did Oprah Winfrey and Ashton Kutcher lose more than a million each during this purge?
- Why did Governor Jerry Brown lose 100,000?
- Republican Gubernatorial candidate Businessman John Cox followers continue to climb.
- Read why at https://www.sacbee.com/news/politics-government/capitol-alert/article215418850.html
- All Social Media are only concerned about making money by exposing your confidential information.
- Physicians should seriously consider exiting all social web programs before getting ensnared.
- To read more HHK . . .
To read more HMC . . .
Feedback . . .
Subscribe MedicalTuesday . . .
Subscribe HealthPlanUSA . . .
Hippocrates and His Kin / Hippocrates Modern Colleagues
The Challenges of Yesteryear, Yesterday, Today & Tomorrow